Information to support parents with parenting, mental health and Well-being.
Parent Workshops and Courses
Psychology in schools team run a program of parent workshops throughout the year to provide up to date advice and guidance on how parents and carers can support the young people in their life. All the workshops are recorded for you to watch at any time.
Use the hyperlinks below to find out more about the workshop and get the link to the video on YouTube:
· Supporting young people with eating difficulties
· Tools to manage uncertainty and building resilience in young people
· Supporting young people with anxiety
· Supporting young people with low mood
· Building Resilience - managing the next steps
· Supporting our chldren and adolescents with sleep
· Understanding the teenage brain - Supporting our teenagers with emotions