We always welcome comments and feedback from our parents about their child's experiences at school.
Statistics from the Parent Survey in October 2022, include:
1. My child is happy at this school (99%)
2. My child feels safe at this school (98%)
3. The school makes sure its pupils are well behaved (99%)
4. My child does well at this school (98%)
5. I would recomment this school to another parent (98%)
"Very happy with Albert Pye and the focus on reading and learning. I have confidence in the teachers and structure and the way the school is run."
"Nursery staff work incredibly hard to provide a range of activities for the children."
"Really happy with the support given by the school to my child and family."
"Excellent school with fabulous teachers!"
"Best school in the area!"
"Amazing school, puts needs of pupils first. If we had problems they would be dealt with."